Care & Burning Instructions


Please follow these simple instructions when using our candles:

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
  • Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
  • Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
  • Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.

 Best Practice:

  • Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Do not allow the flame to touch the tin.
  • On first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
  • Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
  • Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the tin.
  • Tin may become hot during use.
  • Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.



Please follow these simple instructions when using our incense sticks:

  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Do not use near flammable materials
  • Never leave unattended
  • Make sure that ashes fall on fireproof, heat resistant surfaces
  • Not edible
  • Be careful of sudden fall by gust of wind