Please follow these simple instructions when using our candles:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
- Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the tin.
- On first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the tin.
- Tin may become hot during use.
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
Please follow these simple instructions when using our incense sticks:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use near flammable materials
- Never leave unattended
- Make sure that ashes fall on fireproof, heat resistant surfaces
- Not edible
- Be careful of sudden fall by gust of wind